The 2015 Disney Vacation Club Membership Extras have been released. On the DVCMember.con website under Membership Magic, you can download a handy flyer to print off and take with you on your next Disney Vacation Club vacation. But keep in mind that you don’t have to been staying at a DVC resort using points or even staying on property to take advantage of the discounts and perks. Just be sure to have your DVC member card with you.
What are the changes and additions to the Membership Extras this year? Some discounts have been improved, some have been reduced, some new discounts added, and some removed. At the Disney World Resort, the changes are:
- Spice Road Table – Improved, now 20%
- Tokyo Dining – Improved, now 20% lunch only
- Trattoria al Forno – New, 10%
- The Hollywood Brown Derby – Removed
- Disney Golf Courses – Improved, now up to 35% off
- Marina Rentals – Improved, now 15%
- Surrey Bike Rentals – Improved, now 15%
I’m happy to see the Trattoria al Forno discount and also the increased discount at Spice Road Table.