Celebrate Thanksgiving at Walt Disney World Resort! It’s the season when family and loved ones get together for special holiday gatherings filled with their own Thanksgiving traditions and lots of scrumptious food! Take a break from all the cooking this year and experience the magic of Thanksgiving at Walt Disney World Resort with a special feast for Disney Vacation Club Members and their Guests as part of Membership Magic at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
At this first-of-its-kind event, Members and their Guests can enjoy a mouthwatering array of favorite holiday dishes while seated in the beautiful Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Magical Disney touches will make this a celebration you’ll always remember! Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse will greet your family and pose for photos. Your family will also enjoy some extra special surprises.
Celebrating with a large party for the holiday? Seating for this special dinner is designed to accommodate large group sizes so everyone can celebrate together! You can also enjoy a full cash bar with a featured holiday drink: Caramel Apple Martini.
Make your reservations beginning October 1 through November 14, 2014 for this event-taking place Thursday, November 27, 2014 from 3:00p.m. – 5:00 p.m. For more information including pricing, please visit the Member Experiences section of DVCMember.com, located under the Membership Magic tab. To book, please contact Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
- Date: Thanksgiving Day Thursday, November 27, 2014
- Time: 3:00 to 5:00 PM Eastern Time
- Location: Fantasia Ballroom in Disney’s Contemporary Resort at Walt Disney World Resort
- Pricing: Adult Price (10+): $89.95, Child Price (3-9): $49.95, inclusive of tax and gratuity
- Booking: All reservations can be made through Member Services.
* If you have already booked a dining experience that day and would like to cancel it to book the Disney Vacation Club Thanksgiving Dinner instead, you may do so without a penalty.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid surrendering the full payment.
- Guests must be 21 with Photo ID to consume alcohol
- Disney Dining Plan Entitlements cannot be used for this experience
- Culinary Magic Experiences are not eligible for any additional special offers or discounts, including the DVC Member 10% food and beverage discount
- Transportation Time: please allow up to 1.5 hours for travel to your destination.
- Party size limit of 16 guests
- Full Payment is due at time of booking
- Price Includes Tax and Gratuity
- Credit Card Required at time of booking
- Menu Items, Pricing and Hours are subject to change without notice.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a paying participating parent or guardian
- Member ID Required at Check In
- Food Allergies must be noted at time of booking
Photo courtesy auntie rain